Contact Us


MyHR - For general questions or more support

If you ever have a query or want some advice we're happy to help, just call

our My HR (previously EPSC). 

Tel: 0800 731 2638.

Or Email:


Buck - For employees to make changes to their Pension Plan contributions (Buck are the flexible benefits provider who manage

Please visit Alternatively, you can contact our Buck Flexible Benefits team.

Tel: 0800 731 2638 and select option 2.

Or Email:



Standard Life - administrators for DC (Defined Contribution) elements of your pension (Section 1, Core DC and auto-enrolled):

Standard Life
Corporate Pensions
Standard Life House
30 Lothian Road

Tel: 0345 60 60 077

Or Email:


If you have DC savings through the Telefónica UK Pension Plan you can visit at any point to view your latest Pensions Statement. Simply register using your unique (TM) Plan number. Once you've logged in you can also change your Pension Investment choices. If you cannot find your Plan number please call Standard Life on the above number. You can also change your Normal Retirement Age by contacting Standard Life directly.


LCP - For ex-final salary / DB (Defined Benefit) elements of your pension:

Team – Telefónica Pensions Administration
Lane Clark & Peacock LLP
Franklin House
Church Green Close
Kings Worthy
SO23 7TW

For the quickest response please call LCP directly on 0800 731 2638 and select option 3.

Alternatively, LCP will aim to respond to your query within ten working days when contacted by email:


Members of the Telefónica UK Pension Plan can also call LCP to request certain documents such as the Trust Deed and Rules. Upon request, LCP will also be able to provide you with your latest DB Pension Statement.


Info Sys - For questions on your pay contact our payroll team

Tel: 0800 731 2638 and select option 1.

Or Email:


Pension scheme registry

Information about the Plan will be given to the Registrar of Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes. It's a central tracing agency to help individuals keep track of their former pension arrangements as they move jobs.


If you want to use their service, write to:

Registrar of Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes
PO Box 1NN
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE99 1NN


Financial Advice and further support

If you're unsure how any of the matters mentioned on this website affect you, you should consider seeking independent financial advice. You can obtain a list of financial advisers in your area and find out much more via the following websites:

Pensions Advisory Service (or call 0300 123 1047 for free and impartial advice on Pensions).

Pension Wise (or call 0800 138 3944 to arrange an appointment - from age 50 onwards).

The Money Advice Service (or call 0800 138 7777 for more information or to seek financial advice).


State Pension Information